2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro antage and usually g

Of machine sailboat.Is deep-sea the voyage probably don't go, but the inshore distant journey is to be good enough to sustaining.It besides isn't very far away from this to Vietnam.
The buffer gum round of hull wharf sends out a collision voice and has already completely pulled in to shore.Just temporarily stop depend, even cordage also need not Shuan.A dark shadow station on a ship flicked to wave hand to us and said a few Thai words.Once the diagram south clapped to clap me, way:"Go to, need not how long is."I lightly H'm 1, return overdo, and once the diagram south lightly shook hands, sincerely tunnel voice thanks, jump up, have been already gone aboard.


23 billows



The ship is in the dark night slowly but go.I stand on the ship's bow and looking at a full sky of star Dous, the Milky Way,such as jade, takes a sort to step over horizon, and the heavy star orders a point, is the sublime prospects of a kind of hard description.Originally the star night in the ocean, unexpectedly thus deep and charming.The breeze isn't strong, great waves and hull mutually collide and send out to have rhythm lightly to ring a body.The hull lightly shakes and shut worthy of a look, a little bit son very tiny faint.
Once the diagram Yugoslavia allied troops fastenned of the person is also the captain of this ship, took a southern word in the name.While waiting a ship, once diagram south once said with me, he called the Yin south of house.Is Thai underworld organization point tooth meeting of framework member.
I just called his Mr. Yin, he has already smiled, way:"Call me south can!"Is dusk of of light bottom, the one mouthful of the south the tooth is so snow-white and become bright.
"Mr. Teng, enters cabin to, once the Sir says that you were ordered wound, still an important step to not be getting cooler."
I order and say to him gratitude, let him walk into cabin.In addition to 2 at drive the indoor to be responsible for steering of Thai, still have inside the cabin 430 come year old of the youth man is playing cards.Just from the outward appearance an eye can see is a typical Southeast Asian.None of shape is high, the skin is dark.
The south introduced this several individuals to me, two among those Thai, a Singapore.Come from my idea to anticipate, that has a liking for the blackest thin young man is incredibly a Taiwanese, this is also in 5 people in the cabin, in addition to south outside, the only 1 can pass the person whom the language communicates with me.In fact three people's seeming to be all is communicating with the Tai language.It anyway is a kind of language that I don't understand.
Proceed from safe consideration, come of time, once diagram south has already said with me, south in addition to knowing that I make a point in Thailand, the matter needs to be escaped, is in addition to the person who received a soldier to entrust diagram Yugoslavia allied troops to once fasten a help, don't know as well to my detail.So the south in fact know not a thing to me, while introducing me with this several people, also just use different language, toward the name that they just a little lifted to descend me.
Don't know is not because of gamble of relation.This several human lives seem to be already to grow a delicate relation.The relation says not ascend harmonious, the facial expression between each other is also not that friendly.See I come in, the expression of eyeses of everyone are all some oddnesses, dynasty I up and down stare at.Seem and see through me generally.Is two the Thai uses Tai language more and south said a heap of, I didn't understand of words.Seem to have a little dissatisfied appearance.The south in a soft voice say to me after explaining to complete with them:"Execuse me, in fact today our ship is coincidentally pass by this neighborhood, received once after the Sir's telephone me to change direction to pick you up at the time.Haven't come yet and with them communicate like."
I ordered to nod to a few strangers, 11 dozens receive, again to south way:" The south is really not bashful and bothered you." The south say with smile:"Say where words, don't say to is the Sir's order once, received Mr. Jun, I also was getting longer heard of your great reputation.Canning contribute efforts to him is my honor."
See me speaking of receiving a soldier, that black thin Taiwanese raises head again all of a sudden, once again to my Piao several eyes.His name is very strange, is Huang Yang Zi.Want to come to the surname that should draw from parents both parties.Hearing me will also speak national language, also very passionately beat voice to receive with me and asked me the way:"How many does wanting don't come to play?"I smiled to shake to shake head, way:"I see you beating."Huang Yang Zi didn't also insist and then started re- delivering a card again.I stand to after death looking at him to beat at him.The south then turn to bridge house.
Tell the truth, I also didn't play big D of hoe for a long time, from their bookkeeping originally up, can see, these 4 people already very play for a long time, but this makes Huang Yang Zi's person definitely win a lot, each bureaus keeps in the low piece in 34:00.For hoe big D this kind of game to say, ability each bureaus keeps this level, end of the result must was great victory.
From their record a cent up, see they of the play rule played with me before of basic and similar, eight 200%, ten Zhang Sans doubly, 12400%, 13500%.See come out, Huang Yang Zi's card skill is really quite good, the each card crest gets a fitting advantage and usually go to the house to it that calls the Singapore of the gold a force good card can't, have to and put it and walk.But he also very sufficient sense of honor, not water, but continue to pick a list.Dealing with by helping a strong house is moreover two, oneself then is smooth slippery next eight lines.This kind of method obviously won the good will of gold.Sees he stretch out thumb and toward Huang Yang Zi great for a while.
Thus the same card power unexpectedly several happened in a row, the Singapore's hand breeze was very prosperous, in a row several all is that he accepts a temple, Huang Yang Zi follows small earn.The gold be obviously satisfied with Huang Yang Zi's match very much, under the circumstance that is an obviously and can beat Huang Yang Zi also one ten lines, unexpectedly and intentionally turn on water, picked a list, let ten lines in Huang Yang Zi.
But those two Thais then Be continuous to be been ten lines by the Shuan.An among those helplessly hurtled 100 lines, this bureau had already announced be over.2 people part throw green toward table of U.S. dollar, simultaneously use Thai words dynasty gold Rang write what.See come out angry appearance.BE scolding very obviously the gold intentionally release Huang Yang Zi.To hoe big D the game of this kind of common balance of accounts to say, the whichever opponent is little to lose, all mean that oneself wants to lose more.
The gold is about to deliver a card to restart one bureau, those two Thais have already shaken, on pushing a table, stood to start to turn round a cabin, signal hint not to have fun.The loser declares, the winner certainly also has no an opinion, momentary the card bureau spread.The gold smiled to smile to us and entered to lie cabin from the stairs,beats by dre pro.
Huang Yang Zi win of a big tidied up money for a while with stuffing into dress Dou, and then taking out to wrap 35th, , delivered the smoke to me, way:"You with receive a Sir?"I don't know the answer as well is or be not, have to an unclear way:"Receiving a Sir is very good to me."Huang Yang Zi's way:"I took part in seven in Korea with our eldest brother before force agency when new president Li Rong Chang took a post a rites decreed by destiny to once see receive a Sir once, have been very deep up to now to his impression.He is a legendary figure."
I nod a way:"Receiving a Sir is very resolute.The brotherses all really support him."End, I think of the business that he says eldest brother again and then and freely ask a way:"Say so, you should be an association of?"Huang Yang Zi says with smile:"I am Taipei and interest agency."I a , name oneself who wishes this association Be many to come to have never listenned to, said the words of the I've longed been looking forwarded to meeting you to disobey heart.To me, if not that Si water helps good, that gang but receive the big enemy of soldier, the brave just- polished off person is also all what Si water helps.
Huang Yang Zi didn't also care and chewed the fat with my beard Kan several, I ask a way:"Just those two good elephants to Thai are very angry, aren't you together?"
Huang Yang Zi tiny shrug Bang, lightly H'm a , some strange tunnels:"Of course not BE, how don't you know?"I shook to shake head, way:"I and south is also see you for the first time."Huang Yang Zi a , way:" Mi and all of Cais is south they point tooth meeting, I and point tooth will of the person is very familiar, however that calls golden of the Singapore is also a first time to see, should be their person, this also runs into him for the first time, however I pour to know he with southern similar is also what sells head-shaking pill."
" South?South head-shaking pill seller?"I am some to in astonishment ask a way.Originally didn't also expect to get answer, but Huang Yang Zi says with smile:"Do not you know?See to you and him really don't acquaint with.Is quite good, he is to exclusively walk water road luck head-shaking pill of.The brotherses on the way all know that the point tooth will have already started setting foot in now this line of."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论