2012年11月2日星期五

cheap beats by dre o in don't go crazy

My the chicken hair duck blood tofu making before the store make me can't do business, you don't want to make me deliver a violent wind!"
Seeing to him has been already up hanged up, however I still need to add to go a strength just.
I am thick at this time the voice challenge of shout a way:"The An just and upright does business and doesn't go against the law, this but have the business of rental agreement, if you aren't great and then tell an officer ah, had no law of the land is? it grandmother bear!!"
The Zhen is fierce to can not stand incitement like this, turn head to roar a way to his domestic:"Give° this guy me to beat to lie prone, see the store that he dare be also overbearing, conveniently chase him also to I failed"
Is good insurance my body up have already filled up thing, because I early have already prepared feeling will definitely be beaten, good at I the safe measure do quite goodly, although together fly on stick of body,beat on the body to pour have no what felling, however I still the elephant is Zheng alas several voice to they great for a while, the other party's seeing has already beaten me to lie prone, then is a breakage some kind of after sail out of the room.
I return to board of trade on that evening and notify that last officer's father and son prepares to start the second step project
"Last officer big uncle,cheap beats by dre, bothering to grasp one for me is 100 rats, I am useful" I toward an officer to guard to clinch a deal to need a way
The "100 rats? China brothers  ̄ I still really see not and deeply you ah, what do you exactly want to do?" last officer guards curiously ask
"This mountain person from have extraordinary plan, believe me, quickly begin to grasp" I the mysterious Xi Xi say
The noon of the on alternate days, under effort of last officer's house and the board of trade, 100 rats have already all put in a few bamboo baskets respectively
"Grant force, you have to accompany me tonight a , we set fire" I toward to grant that the force says
"Set fire? you can't want to burn warehouse in the Zhen house? there but have ten several people stay by the side, even pay flies to all fly not to go in, don't go crazy good?" grants saying of martial surprise
I put a hand to with assurance say:"Anyway when the time comes your knowing into don't enter of went to"
On that night, I and grant that the each the warehouse that take two rats, grope in the dark into a Zhen house of Wu Shou Li rushes to go, very nearly the gravity of this star only have permafrost pretty much of a, although is second orchid especially lift the Si mainland gravitation many 100%, also only have permafrost 1/5 just, so even if grant martial speed at much quick, jumps much Gao, I return heel of up.
After about 310 minutes, at grant force of lead the way under, we eventually the Wu arrive at the outer circle of warehouse in the Zhen house, sees the several tens guard takes weapon to guard at the door, however I want to grant force I round back in the warehouse
"You see, so many people how might enter go to, you can't want to be added two people by 100 rats and then can anticipate to pour them?" grants that the force squats down an inquiry way in my flank small voice
"Who say that I want to be hard of" I part take out from the shoulder bag a few small papers wraps and a big bottle oil simultaneously say
"First spread oil for me on rat, then grasp several expenditures to this a few small paper packs bind on rat, don't ask why, shine on to do is" I say by the tone that the half orderanies
At two people's seven hands eight feet under, eventually the Wu wraps all small papers to bind one by one on the rat body.
"Wait for a second we divide two put rat, however the has already bound small paper to wrap of don't put first"
Wait we to walk while leaving nearer place in the warehouse, I the towarding of small voice grant that the force says:"Put!", the rat that sees black to slip away smells on the ground first, then pays into warehouse to drill for one.
Approximately led after five minutes, I towarded to grant that the force says:"The that time waited, had the rat of paper pack the body now to put", after finishing putting, I pull to grant that the force quickly leaves warehouse to return to walk.
"Do not we want to set fire? how put a rat to walk?" grants that the force cans not find the proper approach of ask a way
"Ha ha ha  ̄ tomorrow morning you knew, we went home first to sleep one good feel" my language takes saying of Xuan machine
Early in the morning, on alternate days' last officer's house of father and son 3 people kick away my door to hurtle to the bedside early in the morning and grasp still just bed up go to bed of my collar of dress, excitement of call way:"China Anne!! your true his mama of severe, this morning occurrence wildfire in warehouse in the Zhen house, burned to all burn for a nights naked, at present Zhen house can miserably, quickly tell us you are how to accomplish of?"
"Really burned down ah? I originally had no what confidence of said, unexpectatively and incredibly succeeded?" I surprise of say
"Quickly tell us how you accomplished, quick!!" grants that the force grasps my collar of dress fierce shake me to ask a way
"Don't shake!! I say I, those rats was been hungry for a day by us yesterday, then I after sprinkling on them the kerosene put them, because I guessed these hungry a day of rat would definitely seek to eat of, there and at most ate of was warehouse in the Zhen house"
After waiting they to go in, I then the rat that binds to have fire Zhe(a kind of thing wrapped up Lin powder with the oil paper, the rich family goes fetch to ignite to use of prop) body lets out and wait until the rat that there is fire Zhe on the body will definitely go to the rat going with forerunner and loot to eat after going in, by that time will bind in the oil paper on the body and wrap to break,
Once break and then will burn, that rat will become fire rat to run about aimlessly everywhere, the rat that spreads full kerosene on other bodies' being subjected to a spread will also become fire rat, you only think, 100 whole bodies are fiery rats to run about aimlessly in full food and the warehouse of cloth at the heap will take place what matter?"My thief's thief says with smile
The "that do we want to take advantage o to distinctly counterattack to give° the market to rob back now?" last officer guards into an asking of excitement way
"Not the  ̄ don't cause undesired agitation first, burn down a warehouse still not enough to their strokes big, I still want at dig the hole a little bit big" I as if deep in thought of say
The "that quickly tells us to still need to do what? we do right away!!" last officer father and son excitement calls a way
"Wait first for a several days, the next move really wanted whole memberses to start out, however now not just time, because this kind of matter happen in Zhen house, by that time will definitely to three emperors the son ask for help, this is our real target, bother the each and every move that you have to notice a Zhen house now, I want to know three helping of emperor sonses what meeting arrive" I say
"This matter hands over to me to do good, you wait my good news" grants a text one side says a side in quick time to outside walk
The "the alas  ̄ is surprisingly we can't solve of matter, solved one greater half a while, really gave all a lift of the heart, China brothers you be a lucky star ah" last officer guards into the shoulder that claps me to happily say
"Yi? China eldest brother, you in early morning at happy what? can make us know?" pear Ying and Dai Xi walked to come in to curiously ask a way together at this time
"Is you ah  ̄ these two days, China Anne did piece important event, are we thanking him" grants that the business that the force am immediately after leave butcher and fire rat to me and burns a warehouse said a time of, after finishing listenning to pear Ying, a face adoringly looking at me
However the Dai Xi finishes listenning to behind towards my Chen way:"China Anne well cruel oh, set fire to burn down 100 rats at a time, you …… you …… you …… must be a devil …… don't with you like"
"China eldest brother, do I have a question to knead? you why want to dress up as butcher? this with burn a warehouse don't have direct relation?" pear Ying doesn't understand of ask a way
"The pear Ying is true cleverness, really is have no what relation, however this for the sake of our foreshadowing done by the threeth step project, purpose for don't letting the Zhen housing guess these matters aring us dry of, go to the Wu threeth step is what I don't say first, you will know naturally when the time comes" my thief's thief says





The first gathers chapter 4
Renew time:2008-11-511:46:31 chapter word numbers:8684

The day of waiting for has no in a couple of days, after granting that eventually the text Wu finds out to two days three emperors the son support of the wagon will pass by of route, so I announced the threeth step to plan, that be……………….Dress up as a robber.
"Dress up as a robber? can't? I find out this to support of the wagon have more than 310 mercenary soldier convoys at least, our four big men pluses Dai Xi at most only five halfs, how rob?" grants that the text doesn't understand of ask a way
"Stop worrying  ̄ , I early ready to secret weapon and arrive Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论